We all have times when we have low Mental Wellbeing, where we feel stressed, upset or find it difficult to cope.
There are some common life events that may affect your Mental Wellbeing:
- Loss or bereavement.
- Relationship problems.
- Issues at school.
- Worries about money.
Everyone deserves to feel good and there are steps you can take to maintain and improve your Mental Wellbeing:
- Build positive relationships.
- Take time for yourself.
- Look after your mental health.
- Look after your physical health.
What can you do in school to gain Mental Wellbeing?
- Be open and talk about your feelings with your friends.
- Associate yourself with positive people.
- Join an enrichment club.
- Speak to a member of staff.
- Talk to your Learning Manager.
- Tell the Inclusion Team.
- Get involved with the Peer Mentors.
- Get physically active (a Health body and mind are closely linked).