In every one of our academies a vast number of after- academy enrichment activities take place each week. Students are provided with opportunities to add depth to their learning and develop personal skills through a rich and varied enrichment programme.
Students will have the chance to enjoy new experiences and consolidate their timetabled learning through this programme. Further detailed information on the opportunities available to students can be found in the academy’s Enrichment Brochure by clicking HERE
Here is a list of the required PE kit:
• Purple polo top
• Black shorts
• Rugby top
• Black football socks
• Shin pads for football
• Gum shield for Rugby
• Plain Black tracksuit bottoms for winter
• Trainers (not canvas fashion pumps as these to do not give enough support or protection)
• Football boots for football and rugby
Expectations of a PE student:
• Unable to participate – you will still need to bring kit as you will be asked to be an official or coach. We will also need a note in your planner from your guardian to explain why you are not able to participate
• Forgotten kit – you will be expected to borrow our freshly laundered kit.
• Health and safety – no jewellery or watches are allowed, including smart watches, and hair must be tied back (girls and boys!)